Working at Manor of Groves offers a stimulating and exciting environment in which to develop, share knowledge, learn new skills and progress.
Our aim is to deliver the highest levels of customer service throughout all areas of Manor of Groves.
Due to the diverse nature of our business, vacancies may arise in a wide variety of departments. These may include Housekeeping, Night Teams, Reception, Administration, Kitchen, Food Service, Health, Golf and Leisure, Sales and Management.
Depending on the role, these may be on a full time, part time or casual basis. Some casual positions are based around school times whilst others are perfect for students or as a second job as they offer flexible evening and weekend work.
Working an average of 16 hours per week or more, entitles you to our fantastic staff benefits. These include free off peak health and golf membership, friends and family rates for accommodation and a wide variety of discounts across our outlets.
All applications should be forwarded in writing or by e-mail. Manor of Groves is unable to accept applicants under the age of 16.
Manor of Groves is an equal opportunities employer.
Please e-mail email@example.com for our current vacancies list.
Pay Gap Data - From Tax Year 2017-2018
· Women’s hourly rate is 17.1% higher (mean) and 8.4% higher (median)
· Top salary quartile has 29.4% men and 70.6% women
· Upper middle salary quartile has 23.5% men and 76.5% women
· Lower middle salary quartile has 36.4% men and 63.6% women
· Lower salary quartile has 42.4% men and 57.6% women
· Women’s bonus pay is 430.4% higher (mean) and 200% higher (median)
· 18.2% of men and 9.6% of women received bonus pay